Welcome to our Grade II listed village hall – A fabulous light and open space
for parties, concerts, exhibitions and classes.
The 19th century hall, with its neutral décor, sprung wooden floor and fully adjustable lighting, has been sympathetically extended with a modern kitchen and toilets. Glazed folding doors mean the 50-foot space can be divided in two; there is also a generous entrance hall with plenty of space for coats, display boards or welcoming hosts and a separate committee room.
The exterior of our hall has changed very little since it was built in 1847 – though Mudford’s main street, the A359, has changed considerably. Originally the village school, the hall was bought by subscription in 1951 as a war memorial and serves the three villages of Mudford, Chilton Cantelo and Ashington.